Not For Profit & Community Services
Colac Area Health Foundation
- Not-For-Profit Services
The Foundation exists to provide support for facilities and services of Colac Area Health.
The Foundation's 'Long Road Appeal—Bringing Specialist Care to Colac' raised funds for 3 new consulting rooms and a treatment room for visiting specialists.
This means patients can now see a Specialist here in Colac without the need to travel to Geelong or Melbourne. The Foundation also provided funding for equipment such as
• Image Intensifier for Day Surgery
• Oxylog Ventilator for Urgent Care
• Six Pain Management Infusion Systems
• Equipment for Corangamarah
• CTG Machine for Maternity
• Neonatal Resuscitator for Maternity
• ECG Machine for Urgent Care
If you would like to contribute to the work we do please visit https://www.cahfoundation.org.au/make-a-donation/
82 147 412 833