- This event has passed.
Digital Marketing Short Course for Marketing Managers.
This course is designed for marketing managers who already have a solid understanding of marketing principals and the however many P’s there are these days that make up the marketing mix.
Our Digital for Marketing Managers training session will give you practical tools to better understand digital marketing for for your brand and how to develop strategies that align with business goals.
You will learn:
- What Australians are doing online – the latest trends
- The role of digital channels and the customer journey
- How businesses and brands use digital
- How to set objectives for digital media and build strategies that work
- Search optimisation
- Paid Search (Google Ads)
- Youtube Ads – basics
- Google Display Network -basics
- Facebook ads – in depth
- Marketing measurement and google tag manager basics
Digital Fundamentals Outcomes:
- Increased confidence in discussing digital and managing stakeholders or agencies
- Better understanding of all digital channels and their strengths/ weaknesses
- Understand industry benchmarks and recent industry changes
- Removing barriers and fear factors
- Building rounded marketers
- More effective marketing for your brand
Lunch, morning and afternoon tea provided.
Please contact us if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0448 831 922.