- This event has passed.
visons & vistas: design 2021 in a day
Vision without action is a dream; action without vision is a nightmare.
Life is unpredictable. We always suspected it, deep down, but now we know it in our bones. What to do next when our plans keep getting derailed?
Design differently. Develop a vista, a vision, a bird’s eye view that moves as life does.
Here’s your chance to be coached and mentored through the process of making a plan that’s robust enough to keep you energised and grounded, yet flexible enough to shift as circumstances do.
what is it?
A one-day Vistas & Visions action planning day in my Writers’ Garden in Birregurra, in south-west regional Victoria.
A chance to step outside the everyday and gather a new perspective.
We will use the garden as an inspirational metaphor – clearing the weeds that block our growth, envisioning the harvest to come, planting the seeds for the next season and designing the paths that will take us where we want to go.
Join me for a rare day of focused and light-hearted thinking. As a qualified coach (Graduate Diploma in Ontological Coaching*) and writer, I provide a toolbox of planning templates, tactical, tailored questions and lots of space for discussion as well as reflective quiet. And I can help you find words and images that capture your goals, the ones that excite and energise you.
This is not only a business plan but an holistic vision – as large or as detailed as you want to make it.
* 18-month qualification recognised by the International Coaching Federation
who is it for?
If you are an entrepreneur, artist or creative business owner this is for you. A chance to interact with others on your wavelength and get the planning done in a day in a small, warm convivial group plus individual coaching.
what you get
- pre-session thinking tool
- facilitated learning in a small group of five
- 15-minute one-to-one coaching with Linnet
- set of Wild Sky planners
- set of Wild Sky goal cards
- follow up accountability conversation call
what you take away
- vision board
- your personal plan for 2021
- at least three mini-goals with set dates and action points
- playbook full of ideas generated on the day
- unlimited tea, herbal teas from the garden, coffee & rainwater
- fruit platter morning tea/afternoon tea
- finger food lunch of country homemade goodies