Brent is a trusted resource in the Geelong region, having provided extensive advice and services to small to medium sized businesses for over 12 years.
Brent is recommended for his business acumen and specialises in transactional and valuation advice in addition to providing business and individual tax services.
His industry knowledge sees him regularly providing advice to medical professionals, professional services firms, retailers, manufacturers, primary producers and land developers.
Brent’s ongoing success is the result of his detail-focussed dedication to his clients with a commitment to achieving positive business and tax outcomes.
Brent has particular expertise in:
- Business and individual tax advice and compliance
- Structuring for tax effectiveness and asset protection
- Capital Gains Tax and small business CGT concessions
- Business valuations and assistance services for legal purposes
- Shareholder transactions
- Business restructuring
Brent’s qualifications include:
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Chartered Tax Advisor (CTA)