Director - West Carr & Harvey
I have over 20 years’ experience as a practicing Accountant providing tax and business services to corporate and individual clients. I have a wide ranging client base including retail and wholesale businesses, primary production, professional and small business. I joined West Carr & Harvey in 1998 and became a Director in July 2001.
My approach to clients is to provide a beneficial partnership through conscientious financial support and advice. I enjoy seeing business goals made easier for my clients through the financial solutions I have provided.
I am a Chartered Accountant (CA), and a CA Self-Managed Super Fund Specialist.
My key areas of expertise include:
• Business and individual tax advice and compliance
• Structuring for tax effectiveness and asset protection
• Capital Gains Tax (CGT) including Small Business CGT concessions
• Goods and Services Tax (GST) and other indirect taxes
• Self-Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSFs)